Ophiucus: The Thirteenth Zodiac
Just yesterday, Parke Kunkle, an astronomer who studies Astrology introduced a new Zodiac Sign. This will cause the dates to be moved, thus changing your sign, for most. For the past centuries, we have thought it was only 12, that corresponds to 12 different periods of our year.
Who is? Ophiucus. It is an astrological sign also known as the Serpentarius sign. This has been existing for a while but widely widely recognized. After some intensive research on how Earth is positioned in our galaxy, it might be accepted to include Ophiucus on the line of the zodiacs.
- Capricorn: January 20 – February 16
- Aquarius: February 16 – March 11
- Pisces: March 11- April 18
- Aries: April 18- May 13
- Taurus: May 13- June 21
- Gemini: June 21- July 20
- Cancer: July 20- August 10
- Leo: August 10- September 16
- Virgo: September 16- October 30
- Libra: October 30- November 23
- Scorpio: November 23- November 29
- Ophiuchus: November 29- December 1
- Sagittarius: December 17- January 20
I was born on the Cusp of Aries of Taurus. People tell me I have a dominant trait of Taurus and still touch bases on Aries. I don’t not mind having my sign moved somewhere as long as it is between the two aforementioned.
How about yours?